Fall Line Press is searching high and low for the best self-published photobooks out there. Think you've got one? We'd love to hear from you.
Deadline has been extended until Friday, April 14th! We must have your photobook by then.
We're planning an exhibition of self-published photobooks at our shop in Atlanta for April and May. We'll show off your book and even sell some copies (optional). If you'd like your book to be considered, please send a copy to our address below and fill out this form online. The cost to submit is $10.
DEADLINE IS APRIL 7th. Your photobooks will be available at our shop from April 27th to May 26th. You will be notified by April 17th if your book is in the chosen 50.
We prefer to judge from the actual book, but if it's not possible to mail a copy, please send us a high quality pdf and 2-3 images of the actual book itself to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send a book, please include a pre-paid envelope or box to mail the book back or you may elect to donate that copy for our reading room.
We've selected a panel to help with selecting the chosen 50 photobooks:
- Teresa Burk, Head Librarian at ACA Library of Savannah College of Art and Design
- Elliot McNally, Special Collections Librarian at ACA Library of Savannah College of Art and Design
- Michael Goodman, Founding Director of Nexus Press
- Bill Boling, Publisher of Fall Line Press
- Meghan Walter, Managing Editor of Fall Line Press
Please send books to:
Fall Line Press
675 Drewry Street, Suite 6
Atlanta, GA 30306